Property Search and Transactions
Get hold of your dream property through our Property Search and Transaction Services. We work in close coordination with clients and try to get a proper grip of their requirement. This is the most required and the foremost parameter to start off with the property search process, in order to provide our clients with right solutions. Understanding the client’s requirement is important to us; as we are not false promise makers who would take up projects and latter fail to provide the results. We take up only those projects for which we can guarantee quality solutions. And to attain this, we follow a systematic way of working; each of our process is logically planned and strategically executed, so that we can suggest our clients with results that suits up to their prospects. Moreover, we keep our clients closely informed of all the advancement s in their project.
We provide property search services for both commercial and residential property. Anyone willing to invest on property or looking for a new home or in search of a buyer or lessee for property can approach us. We maintain an updated database of the property available in and around our functional area and provide, not random, but accurate property search results to our esteemed clients. Our database is a rich and it includes detailed information of properties conferring to wide ranging budget and capacity, so that clients get answer to all their queries such as land space available, neighborhood, property rate, lease period, etc. Apart from providing property search services to the clients, we also provide unbiased and valuable advice to our clients that enrich them with right sort of guidance, which further helps them in making wise property investments.
Our property transaction services are also highly valued in the market. Our team of experts is experienced and knowledgeable of the laws involved in the transaction process within the parties. The transaction law is different among Indian residents residing in India and those residing outside the country. With the altering laws, even the complexities of transaction process also changes. Taking care of all these, we provide the right kind of advisory or consultancy to our clients, so that they experience smooth, easy and convenient property transaction procedure.
Real Estate Advisory and Portfolio Management
Whether as a rental-income generating platform or as a future-securing investment, Real Estate considerably attracts corporate and individual property investors. Banks’ relaxation in the loan processing procedures further lures the participants of Real Estate business. But, Real Estate deals are made in Lakhs and Cores, and any investor is sure to make a better deal if enlightened with some professional guidance. Taking the cue, we offer Real Estate Advisory and Portfolio Management services to help the Real Estate investors in making wise decisions. As a Real Estate Advisory Company, we offer unbiased and benefiting Real Estate Advisory services to our esteemed clients. We make sure that our services would help up the clients to make wise and secured real estate investment. To offer the accurate consultancy, we are backed by team of experienced property advisors, who understands the market and also can rightly judge the prospect of the future market.
Besides, we also offer unmatched portfolio management services to the clients. For property sellers, the main concern is to get hold of a buyer who can rightly value the property. However, getting the desired buyer is not very easy; but at the same time it’s not that difficult either. There are many buyers in the market who are ready to pay huge sum of money for getting a property of their choice. To reach out such buyers, it’s important, that property sellers must project their property in such a way that it appears attractive to lucrative buyers. Taking the cue, we offer portfolio management services through which we manage the portfolio of our client’s property in a systematic and professional way. Through portfolio management, we keep the complete data base of the property ready to present to the prospective buyers. Besides, we also advice the sellers on aspects like right value of the properties in the market, the perfect timings for property buying or selling and other striking opportunities etc.
NRI Property Services
The latest liberalized Real Estate policies of Indian Government allow the NRI to invest on Indian Property, Gurgaon is undoubtedly one of the hottest destinations on this regard. Gurgaon being the corporate city of India is a commercially advanced location with major MNCs established here. Besides, it has many luxury residential complexes along with high class Five Star Hotels and shopping complexes. Hence, weather for commercial, business or residential purpose the property demand in Gurgaon is remarkably high, and NRIs shows deep interest in investing on real estate. However, there are some points that a NRI must keep in mind before investing over Indian property:
- A resident from outside India needs to receive prior permission from Reserve Bank in order to transfer any immovable property within India.
- After being permitted from Reserve Bank, the NRI gets the permission of establishing its branch, office, or residential complex in India (excluding a Liaison Office). However, he is also required to file a declaration with the Reserve Bank. The declaration has to be in prescribed form (IPI) and needs to file within ninety days of the acquisition of the property.
- An Indian citizen residing outside India does not require the aforementioned or any other permission to get hold of any immovable property within India. But, they will require the permission for acquiring a farm house or plantation/ agricultural property.
- An Indian citizen residing outside India can transfer his immovable property within India to anyone who is a resident of India without acquiring any kind of prior permission.
- An Indian citizen residing outside India doesn’t require any permission to transfer any immovable property to any citizen of India residing outside the country or to any person who is staying outside India but originally from India. However, in case of plantation or agricultural property transformation between the aforementioned parties, permission is required.
- An Indian origin person, residing outside India does can acquire any property in India without any permission from Reserve bank. However, for acquiring plantation property/ agricultural land or farm house permission is required. But if the aforementioned property is purchased from funds received from the following sources, then getting the permission is not required:
- Fund received in India through inward remittance by way of banking channel from places outside India.
- Fund received from any non-resident account, which is maintained in as per the regulations of Reserve Bank or its provisions.
- Any resident of India residing within or outside India can transfer any Indian property to Indian origin NRI through way of gift, and in this transaction process no permission from reserve bank is required, except for agricultural land/farm house or plantation property.
- No permission is required by an Indian origin NRI to acquire any immovable property in way of inheritance from a person residing outside India under the following circumstances:
- When the property transferring person himself had acquired the property as per the provisions of the origin exchange law in force during his time of property acquisition.
- An Indian origin person residing outside India can transfer any immovable Indian property, other than plantation property/ farm house /agricultural land/ / by selling it to an Indian resident person.
- Any person residing outside India can proceed with agricultural land/plantation/property or farm acquisition by addressing the request Chief General Manager, Reserve Bank of India, Central Office, Exchange Control, Department, Foreign Investment Division (III), Mumbai - 400001.
- NRIs can easily rent out their immovable properties in India. This doesn’t require any permission from the Reserve Bank. Moreover, the rental income can easily reportable from outside India, as it is counted as current account transaction.
Sooner or later, every business enterprise develops the need of entering into a lease for commercial property. However, many business enterprises lack in terms of complete knowledge of commercial leasing, which subsides them from making a good deal. In this context, we extend our consultancy services on commercial leasing to all in need of proper guidance. Our advisory is of great use to Real Estate Brokers, Property Managers, Landlords, Tenants, Lawyers, Insurance Professionals, Lenders and anyone involved in Commercial Consultants. We offer complete package of consultancy that includes valuable information and the right techniques of leasing commercial space. Our experienced professionals are learned on the legal laws and regulations involved in the process of commercial Leasing, hence they smoothly combine the ideas and knowledge to streamline a successful lease agreement that satisfies the needs of the parties involved.
Real Estate Advisory
Whether as a rental-income generating platform or as a future-securing investment, Real Estate considerably attracts corporate and individual property investors.
Sooner or later, every business enterprise develops the need of entering into a lease for commercial property. However, many business enterprises lack
The latest liberalized Real Estate policies of Indian Government allow the NRI to invest on Indian Property, Gurgaon is undoubtedly one of the hottest destinations